The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs organizes annually a gathering of international participants in Talloires, France, to address current issues in international affairs. The topics covered in the past five years include:
- "Securing International Order: The Global Economic Crisis and the US-European Relationship" (2010)
- "The Middle East and World Order: A Continued Focus of Transatlantic Concern" (2011)
- "1985–2012–2040: The United States and Europe within Changing Global Politics" (2012)
- "The Internet and International Politics: Implications for the United States and Europe" (2013)
- "Rebalancing toward Asia-Pacific: The Transatlantic Dimensions" (2014)
- "A New World Disorder and Its Implications" (2015)
For a full list of previous Talloires conferences, please visit the History page.