The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs organizes annually a gathering of international participants in Talloires, France, to address current issues in international affairs. The topics covered in the past five years include:
- "Beyond Bilateral Relations: The United States, Europe, and Issues of Global Importance" (2006)
- "Democracy in Contemporary Global Politics: Global Governance, Foreign Policies, Domestic Politics" (2007)
- "World Order as a U.S.-European Issue" (2008)
- "Rising Powers Amidst International Turmoil: The United States and Europe Facing China and Russia" (2009)
- "Securing International Order: The Global Economic Crisis and the U.S.-European Relationship." (2010)
- "The Middle East and World Order: A Continued Focus of Transatlantic Concern." (2011)
- "1985–2012–2040: The United States and Europe within Changing Global Politics." (2012)
Beth A. Simmons
Director, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs; Executive Committee; Steering Committee; Faculty Associate; JWE Faculty Committee. Clarence Dillon Professor of International Affairs, Department of Government, Harvard University.
This conference is closed to the public.