The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs organizes annually a gathering of international participants in Talloires, France, to address current issues in international affairs. The topics covered in the past five years include:
- "The Middle East and World Order: A Continued Focus of Transatlantic Concern." (2011)
- "1985–2012–2040: The United States and Europe within Changing Global Politics." (2012)
- "The Internet and International Politics: Implications for the United States and Europe." (2013)
- "Rebalancing toward Asia-Pacific: The Transatlantic Dimensions." (2014)
- "A New World Disorder and Its Implications." (2015)
- “The Refugee Crisis as a Game Changer in International Politics” (2016)
- “The West in Systemic Crisis: Preserving Liberal Democracy, Open Trade and NATO” (2017)
- “Populism and the Future of Democracy” (2018)
Center Director; Executive Committee; Steering Committee; Faculty Associate. Robert I. Goldman Professor of European Studies; Professor of Sociology and of African and African American Studies, Departments of Sociology and African and African American Studies, Harvard University.
This conference is closed to the public.